Casp 35, 08010 Barcelona. Tel. +34 93 597 01 54
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L., is the owner of the web site that you are visiting, being responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the user, so that in the processing of their personal data, ensures compliance with the regulations in force in matters of data protection LOPD and RGPD, as well as the regulation on Law of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), which provides the following information of the treatment.
The access and use of this web site is prohibited to those under 18 years of age who are not duly authorized. EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L., understands that from the moment a minor accesses this website, he has the permission from his parents, his guardians or his legal representatives.
EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L. informs that there are computer programs to narrow navigation by filtering or blocking certain content
3. SENDING AND RECORDING OF PERSONAL DATA
Sending personal data is mandatory to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and/or perform commercial operations with EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L. Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility to carry out the requests made by the interested party or subscribe to our newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF THE DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request at all times are those appropriate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data you send us or provide through these forms are true, accurate and relevant for the purpose for which it has been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
1. The ones we particularly indicate in each one of the pages where the electronic registration form, contact, query or similar appear.
2. Meeting your requests and informing you about our services, orders or any type of request that you make through any of the contact forms of our website.
3. To make it easier for our users to subscribe to our publications, news or blog.
4. To be able to produce statistics for commercial purposes.
5. To send commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, by any means, electronic, postal, or telephone, as well as with companies that collaborate with EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L.These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and such communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY, PRESERVATION AND CESSION OF DATA
Your data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by all our collaborators or employees at any stage of the services we provide, your data being exclusively used for the purposes we have indicated above. Your data will be retained for the necessary time to carry out the commissioned order, as well as to comply with the legislation in force. In the case of accepting to receive commercial communications from EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L., they will be kept as long as you do not request cancellation. EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L. guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the cases foreseen by the law and in cases where such a transfer is covered by laws or is essential to fulfill the requested service. In the case of ceding your data outside of these cases we will request your authorization expressly. We do not carry out international data transfers outside the European Union.
6. INCORPORATION OF DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At all times, you may send us a written communication to the social address of EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L., or to the e-mail that appears on our website, to exercise your rights of access, rectification, portability, deletion, limitation or opposition of your data. You must include a photocopy of your DNI or any other document that allows us to identify you The rights that can be exercised are the following: 1. Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to their treatment. 2. Right to make a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, if you consider it appropriate.
3. Right to leave our subscription services by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in your request: CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION
4. Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. Although this reversal will in no case have retroactive character.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
9. SECURITY MEASURES
EL MERCAT BISTRO, S.L., has adopted all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data provided to us. Thus avoiding alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that security measures in the Internet are not safe one hundred percent.
10. MODIFICATIONS OF THIS POLICY
c/ Casp 35, 08010 Barcelona.